Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Summer Review Preparations

Hey everyone,

Mati here. This is sort of my "News Update" for the month. I am finally done with school, so I am getting to work finishing up my current review requests. I added a fancy little calendar at the bottom of my blog that should show all of the books I am planning on reading, with an optimistic time-frame attached to them. Authors, if you and I have talked and you do NOT see your book on the list, feel free to contact me and I'll get it sorted out.

Books on my to-read list may rearrange themselves a bit depending on a number of factors: mood, location, ease of access, whim, phases of the moon, etc. Sometimes I feel like reading something journalistic, and other times I need fluff, so if a book migrates across my list, don't take it too personally. This month a lot of my kindle books got attention since I could read them on my phone, but I'm hoping to at least get through all of the print books I have sitting here before too long.

Thanks for your patience, and if anyone is reading this, thanks for being a follower! Having a few readers every once and awhile keeps me from just talking to myself. ; )

Looking forward to a summer of books! Hope you are too!

- Mati

No comments:

Post a Comment