Monday, January 9, 2017

Returning From Hiatus

Hi everyone!

If you've been following this blog I'm sure you noticed I ended up taking an unplanned hiatus. Life threw some curve balls at me, with a move, a new job, and a number of other hurdles that took some time to sort out. If I have missed your e-mails in this time, I do apologize. I still have all the books on my To-Read list set safely aside, and I plan to start back into them this month.

I will be slower picking up e-mails and taking new review requests while I get going, so please don't be offended if I miss you or don't respond. I love helping each and every one of you authors, and I am doing my best to make more time to give you the reviews you deserve. As for you readers, I'm excited to share some new books with you in the coming reviews!

Happy 2017! Let's get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment