Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Time for Something Completely Different! Posting Break

Hi guys. So, in case you haven't read the "About Me" section of my blog, while I'm a book reviewer, and writer, I am also an artist. While my blog tends to primarily focus on books, this is a post of shameless advertising, so please forgive me for my spontaneous rule breaking.

I made a kickstarter!


And I'm currently just spreading the word about it!

I've been super excited about the support so far, and this is honestly helping me a LOT to get inventory for future art shows. My last show went a little more expensive than I was planning, and this is really helping me bounce back. I know you mostly see my literature side here on the book blog, but it really is a two way street for me. Art helps my writing, and writing supports my art. I can't really be one without the other. So, if you get a chance, spread the word. <3  

Now back to your normally scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment