Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tidying the To-Read List

Hi everyone! Just a short note , if you're currently waiting for a review for me I apologize for the wait. It's been a bit chaotic transitioning to a new schedule now that college is over, and I'm doing my best to get to everyone within a timely manner. If you've been watching my review schedule you've probably seen the tiny train-wreck that took place. I've cleaned it up a bit, and there should hopefully be a more realistic outline for reviews now scheduled out. Some days I may get to more than one book, but I'm also doing some beta reading which eats up part of that wiggle room. I appreciate everyone's patience.

For the readers out there, thanks for your patience as well! I hope to have more reviews for you in the upcoming weeks, as well as some of the more fun blog posts like Stacking the Shelves or Top-Ten Tuesdays. Thanks for following my blog and I look forward to the upcoming month of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment